Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh shit**. My car got broken into, but they didnt steal shit

About 6 weeks ago, i am walking downtown and come across a pile of broken car window glass. What would a normal human think? nothing most likely. Oh sucks for that guy. But what does Will think? Let me tell you...

I run into a store and ask for a plastic back. I go back to the glass, and scoop all of it up into the bag. I put this bag in the trunk of my car, where it sits for 6 weeks... waiting for the perfect target at the perfect time. 

So, last week, the dude from our competition got rear ended. nothing major, but his car was in the shop getting painted. 

So, home boy was driving his girlfriends car. 

PERFECT SITUATION. 

I get Runner in on this. We notice the guy going into a meeting with our boss. I run into his office, and find his car keys. Runner is taking photo documentation of this entire deal. 

I get the keys, grab the glass, and head to the car, which is perfectly parked outside Runners window. I turn car on, and roll down the passenger side window. I spread the broken glass along the window, sill, and the dump the pile below the window, where the glass would naturally fall. I run back inside, put keys back in, hop back at desk. Business as normal. 

Lunch rolls around. 

Home boy gets keys, and walks outside. At this point, a few other friends at work (cool dudes, will talk about later) have piled into Runners cube watching this as it unfolds. He falls for it hook line and sinker. He is pacing around his car face bright red, Runner snapping pictures away, Office watching rolling on the floor. Homey starts walking back into office. Again, we dart to desks, business as usual. He comes in "my car window is smashed and they didn't steal anything. what the fuck"

Runner gets camera, begins showing him photos from "a playboy party to cheer him up" . They are a montage of his car, him finding car, him searching car, him red in face. He is so flustered, he is confused. I go "Hey Cron, roll up the window. Its not broken."

Entire office start DIEING. Him included. I am on the floor laughing, he is hyperventilating because it is so funny. He cleans up car, and marks it as the greatest work prank ever. 

Where is Autumn? No joke, in her cube, not acknowledging any of this, and when I sit back at my cube, all i hear is a "ughhhhhhh. Godddddddddddd"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home