Friday, September 5, 2008

Ugggghh, Shhhh. Goddddddddddddd

I cant remember if i talked about Autumn. No, not the season, the annoying middle aged women who sits in cube behind me. Well, here comes a rant. 

Autumn is a bad person. Autumn is a mean person. Autumn is a greedy person. These are all extremely harsh, I know, but it sadly is the only way to describer her. Day in and day out, she is yelling and condescending people both in our office, and on the phone. She is the type of person that when gets rear ended by someone in a parking lot, and there is zero car damage, she sues the poor young girl because "her neck and back are just so messed up she cant work out anymore'. (this happened, and trust me, this chick never works out.)

The other day I literally had bee working so much to get these proposals out, that on the friday around lunch time, i took a trip to Slacker Town USA. I went to You Tube, and I came across the funniest fucking videos i have ever seen. (www.failblog.org is the greatest website for a rather educational (not) laugh). I am literally sitting in my cube, while Runner is in his watching same videos, laughing out loud. At one point, I am crying, leaning back in my chair while all in the office come watch the snow driving in Portland. The entire time this is going on, she is in her cube (not quietly or even under her breath) saying "ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" and "pshhhhhhhhhhhh" and "goooooooooood" as if she is so much better than me, and SOOOO much busier than me. In reality, I am busier than her, and hitting more clients than her. Yet, she is "a Senior AE" which means jac shit to me really, she thinks she owns the place.

When a person is constantly condescending, mean, and overall just nasty to people, i really cant stand it. I cant look this women in the eye, it is that bad. She thinks me and Runner and SO below her, yet we are working at the same place, with the same title, and I have the same accounts and quotas.

Deep down, I know this women must not be happy in life. I feel bad for that, to a certain degree, until this unhappiness in her lifes decisions and career moves invades and hurts other people. 

If you guys ad heard her ream this poor little insurance adjuster, who literally was just a data entry guy, had no power over her claims, you would know then and there what line she falls on the humanity spectrum. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home