Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm back...

So much has happened in this hiatus, I dont even know where to begin. In short, I got a promotion and raise, and have been working like a mad man ever since. I am really trying to close these new deals, and new ideas, and new TV shows because, sadly, it will make me some solid cash money if I do. That isnt my only motivation. If i get some of my own initiatives, and clients, and ideas on the air, I will really have something to put on my resume which is worth more than any commission check. 

not much has changed. 3 new guys were hired. One is a typical saleman. He is full of shit, cant sit still, and every, and i mean EVERY sentence that comes out of his mouth has a sales pitch attached to it. Whether he is trying to sell you on taking a cookie he brought in, or that "he has the deal of a lifetime for you Auto Guy, better sit down", he annoys this shit out of me. He is about 50 years old. 

Dude number two is a Latin mo fo. He is about 50-55 and I too am not a fan of his. he is harmless, means nothing in his actions, but brings nothing to the personality table. I think he thought he was going to make a shit load of money here. newsflash, its TV station. 

Dude number 3 comes from our competition. He is really nice, down to earth, and is a no bullshit human being. i respect him, i like him, and I think he will soon be my future Boss, just under Chaz. 

Chaz, by the way, and I have become best buds. Keep you enemies closer, right? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home